Make your direction clear. Act with trust
Think big. Think long-term.
What is business strategy?
The business strategy details the method by which the organization achieves its objectives. It includes elements of vision and mission of the company, market positioning systems and work processes, quality and team skills, how to manage the financial aspects. The business strategy is focused on the long term and it is the most important ally of a manager throughout the business cycle.
What are the steps in building strategy?
When is it required to work on a strategy?
- 1. We meet your team. We understand the market;
- 2. We perform a complete analysis;
- 3. We determine the actions and the implementation phases; 4. We form an implementation team;
- 5. We make sure this works for you.
- 1. At the end of each year, for planning the next;
- 2. When introducing new products or entering new markets;
- 3. At 3 or 5 years business cycles or to strengthen our market position;
- 4. When market conditions change significantly;
- 5. When the management team of the company is being replaced.