Dare to change. Make the first step
Build on solid grounds.
Business Transformation Plan
What’s a business transformation a plan?
To turnaround a company means taking its business model, operational processes, team and financial resources and redefine them in order to achieve new organizational goals. The business transformation plan defines each step and each intermediate state in the transformation process on several relevant pillars: market and customer satisfaction, operational processes, human capital, financial flows. Additionally, the plan introduces a certain rhythm of change, starting from the organization's ability to absorb these changes.
How do we build the plan?
When do you need organizational change?
- 1. We come in your organization and befriend your people;
- 2. We perform the steps of organizational diagnosis;
- 3. We set realistic goals;
- 4. We identify the proper steps and the rhythm of the plan;
- 5. We evaluate the risks.
- 1. When major changes in the market endanger the business model;
- 2. In case of rapid growth and loss of managerial control;
- 3. When repeatedly facing difficulties on core business processes;
- 4. If there is a decision to expand into new markets or change the product portfolio;
- 5. When upgrading internal processes.