Shape your people.
Allow you people to have a healthy start.
What is Agora Induction Program®?
What are the means which allow us to train quality people with positive impact in the organization? The onboarding process - what we call - induction. In the induction process organizations achieve two of their goals: first, to make available a system in which employees assimilate technical knowledge and second, to position correctly the relationship employer - employee.
How does the process of induction work?
Why do we recommend the induction process?
- 1. We meet your guy. We assess the chances of the project;
- 2. We evaluate your employee and propose an induction plan.
- 3. We assign a mentor and then we start working;
- 4. We provide an assessment at each stage. We keep you involved and informed;
- 5. We recommend the following steps. You are not alone.
- 1. It is the most effective tool for boarding;
- 2. It tests the abilities of the newly employed. And has a high degree of success;
- 3. It provides a comprehensive evaluation during probation period;
- 4. It is an accurate indicator for the subsequent performance of the employee;
- 5. In this process key competencies are passed on to the new employee;
- 6. This process increases the respect of employees for the employer.
Surround yourself by motivated and trustworthy people
People build organizations.
How do we see recruitment?
We are aware that recruitment cannot 100% guarantee the results and performance of employees. We can guarantee, however, that you have in us a partner who cares about employers, which presents 100% honestly all the risks associated with a man recruited. Our recruiting team combines the advantages of standard recruitment methods with the insights offered by the industry experience.
What are the steps in the recruitment process?
What are the benefits in collaborating with us?
- 1. Together, we determine the organization's needs. We build a profile;
- 2. We present suitable candidates;
- 3. We advise on employment decision;
- 4. We highlight the directions of development for the new employee.
- 1. Access to a large number of candidates. Excellent networking, own employee database;
- 2. We offer warranty for each person recruited;
- 3. We have a system of selection based on project evaluation;
- 4. Recruitment is based on the "success fee". You pay if you hire.