Understand your organization's culture and way of working.
Identify your challenges. Accept them.
What is Agora Organizational Assessment®?
The organizational diagnosis is a mirror of the organization - in terms of teams and work environment. As a result of diagnosis, elements of organizational culture are identified. Additionally, offers an internal raking among employees based on their peer evaluation. High-flyers and drag-feet are easily identified, along with an accurate image of each department activating within the organization.
What are the stages of the assessment?
What are the benefits of the assessment?
- 1. We get to know the organization. We talk to key people;
- 2. We set the context of the diagnosis;We proceed.
- 3. We present the results and recommend actions;
- 4. We address in detail each point.
- 1. We identify best and worst employees;
- 2. We get an accurate image on the workflow between departments;
- 3. We point outany bottlenecks in the organization;
- 4. We find out the details on the working environment within the organization.