Your ideas can change the world. Nurture them!
Plant the right seed. Tomorrow you'll reap what you have sown.
How do we see the architecture of a start-up?
A start-up starts with an idea. Based on this idea we draw up a plan. Based on the plan we take action. The results always depend on each step taken in the process. Start-up architecture binds together all aspects that influence the business: the business model, the legal forms and structure of shares, the market positioning, the management system, the founding team roles and the required rounds of investments.
What do we deliver?
What are the benefits?
- 1. Coaching and consulting for project development;
- 2. Business planning and business strategy of the project;
- 3. Financial planning and support to pitch;
- 4. Legal specialized counseling;
- 5. Recruitment and training of employees.
- 1. You will focus exclusively on business decisions;
- 2. You receive a project evaluation from a team of experts;
- 3. You are offered support in the team formation process;
- 4. You have access to a network of potential investors;
- 5. You have access to specialized managerial know-how.